It is obvious that most of the iPad and iPhone users use a lot of different emojis in order to add emotion and color to their iMessages and emails. It can be a little bit confusing to pick the right emoji for your message immediately. Every update to iOS Apple offers a great deal of emojis that makes your choice even more difficult. Here is how to access the emoji you need at this very moment while texting on your iPhone or iPad model.
Go through all the emojis
You can easily skip through the entire library of your emojis making a couple of clicks.
- Tap the Next Keyboard key in order to access the Emoji keyboard. Just hold your finger down on the globe button to see the list of all emojis.
- Tap and hold your finger on the emoji category bar which is situated at the bottom of your screen. All the icons available are divided into several categories (People, Food&Drink, Celebration, Nature etc). You should swipe right or left to change pages and pick the one you like.
Use QuickType Keyboard emoji suggestions
Apple`s stock QuickType keyboard offers its users a cool emojification feature. You have the opportunity to tap words and turn them into the appropriate emoji characters from now on. This predictive keyboard can suggest emojis as you type. These suggestions will be based on your most-used emojis and the frequency with which you use some specific emoji characters. Let`s take a look at how it really works.
- Switch to the stock QuickType
- Start typing your message
- Type a word that has an emoji associated with it
- You will notice the emoji recommendations that will appear above the keyboard
- Tap a suggested emoji you want to use to insert it into the message instantly